Are you a high school student?
The first step to becoming a solicitor or legal practitioner in Queensland is completing a law or legal degree.
In Queensland, there are a number of universities that offer law degree programs. The law degree can be done as a single degree or as double/combined degree. Below is the links to the Queensland universities which offer a law degree program –
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University (CQU)
- James Cook University (JCU)
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Southern Cross University (SCU)
- The University of Queensland (UQ)
- University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
- University of the Sunshine Coast
Contact the Indigenous Support Units for more information.