ILAQ Management Committee
c/- GPO Box 3333
Brisbane Qld 4000
- ILAQ is run by a volunteer committee. We will respond to your queries as soon as we can.
ILAQ is NOT a legal service, and therefore cannot offer legal advice. If you need legal advice, you could try contacting the following services to see if they are able to help you:
- The Queensland Law Society has a directory of Queensland Solicitors which should be able to assist you to find someone in your local area. Visit the Queensland Law Society website or freecall 1300 367 757.
- The Queensland Association of Independent Legal Services Inc has a directory of local Community Legal Centres as well as other information. Visit the Community Legal Centres Queensland website.
- Legal Aid Queensland has an Indigenous Information line is. Visit the Legal Aid Queensland website or call 1300 650 143.
- The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal Service (Qld) Ltd is a community-based organisation. Visit the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal Service website.